Tektronix DM2510 Digital Multimeter roms

Hi, I found one of such multimeter but the eprom 27c256 is gone (reads all 00s) does anyone have a rom image (the eprom label is: U212 DMM). The multimeter logic board have the space for the installation of the 488 interface, but without components, probably for the '488 model will be useful a different rom. The interface between the multimeter logic and the 488 interface is made by two optocoupler so a simple two way two wire link (may be connected to a micro..) I not will bad have a service manual(schematic), but curously its easy found a really old servman (the '5xx tubes scopes) but not this one...

Can someone help me? bye & TIA delo

Reply to
delo

Ask on this Yahoo group.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell