T904 board

Here's another big board.

This is the main part of a test set to production test a laser controller.

Upper-left is a MicroZed, which is the compute/FPGA and communications bit. Upper right are a couple of the cute LTM switcher bricks.

This connects to the DUT, an oscilloscope, a DVM, and a Keysight counter, so there's nothing on this board that needs calibration.

There are a bunch of TDR test traces and SMA connectors, just for fun. I'll populate them on the solder sample board. I can probably just push on them sideways to connect for a second, no need to solder.

Anything like the one I used to test ? 150A @ 85V LED laser array and

3k3V Q switch... sweet as you like ..
TTman

Post a pic!

lunatic fringe electronics

It's in a box now.

That's a nice Hammond rack-mount box, all made from extrusions and a couple of flat top and bottom plates.

Very pretty. Who printed the front panel?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs