switch question

And if it's resistance inline with a start/run motor, it may leave the motor in start mode, drawing way too much current... That's how brownouts burnout some types of motors.

Grant.

Reply to
Grant

disconnect

as

I thought I told you that he is a clone of DimBulb.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

You nailed it. I'd bet he never finished high school. If he had any electronics training, he should be able to handle complex numbers. But, you see, he doesn't even have the highest ham license because it requires a bit of complex arithmetic to pass the test.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

disconnect

meter

stupid as

What's more perfect than a clone? What, can't I agree with you?

Reply to
krw

Yes, but his big load is an electric furnace == resistive load.

Reply to
krw

Well.... yeah.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

My newsreader is only displaying one post from the OP.

Reply to
Ian Field

If my grammar bothers that much, do yourself a favor and stop reading my post.

P.S. you're not so perfect yourself, I've seen many generated from your material, too!

I don't know what reader you use and I don't care. It's a matter of adding me to your kill file. Go for it!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

So, rather than withdraw, you would rather remain as a Pain In The Ass.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

Amateur scum.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Hey, Maynard, Pot/Kettle thingy, you know?

I already said you were an embarrassment to the Amateur community, remember?

Also remember that I said I got my license for research and testing. And, I asked for your reasons for doing so. No reply. Do you use that license at all? If so, what achievements can you prove to have?

So, you're a bird? A carrion eater by any chance?

Reply to
John - KD5YI

I got to say, you make me laugh.

Amateur operator trying to play with electricity. It's obvious that is all you are because it seems apparent that you lack the skills for anything else.

Jamie.

Reply to
Jamie

--
One should bury one's head in the sand and let you rant without
critique?

It's not so much your idiocy, it's that since the price of liberty is
eternal vigilance, why should anyone believe a messenger of doom like
you?

>  I don't know what reader you use and I don't care. It's a matter of
>adding me to your kill file. Go for it!
>
>Jamie
Reply to
John Fields

Well, laughter is good for the soul, I'm told. If you feel good, then maybe you have a soul. Do you?

Well, that's partially true. My expertise is pretty much channeled into electronics. I am not that good in mechanical things, so I have grunts like you to carry out my tests, build my projects, get project parts, sweep the floor, and clean the toilets.

And you?

Reply to
John - KD5YI

We, duh! He carries out engineer's tests, builds their projects, fetches parts, sweeps the floor, and cleans the toilets. What else do you think he's capable of? I wouldn't trust him with the coffee.

Reply to
krw

He's good as a bad example.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

You can think? You should let everyone else know, because your reputation is a bit tarnished in that respect.

Reply to
John - KD5YI

I think its the other way around for you.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

.

Type of

this

telling

in

the

discovered=20

best=20

the=20

hell.=20

works=20

off=20

my=20

my=20

You had a meltdown in the breaker box and did not have the place rewired? That is just asking for a fire.

Reply to
josephkk