Surface-mount package cross reference

As near as I can tell, a TO-236-3, SC-59, SOT-23, and SOT-23-3 are all the same package.

Ditto TO-243AA and SOT-89-3

Et cetera, for other package designators -- there seem to be so many standard names that they're hardly standard at all.

Does anyone know of a handy cross-reference out there that lists all the aliases for these packages? I need help finding footprints in a CAD library...

Thanks.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services