Superconductivity controlled by applied voltage

The most recent Proceedings of the National Academy of Science has an interesting paper.

I've got a backdoor copy of the full text.

The voltage applied get super-conductivity at around 3K (liquid helium) was between 1kV and 1.4kV, so it's long way from a commercial product.

A couple of the authors are from the Radboud University in Nijmegen (where I worked from 1993 to 1996 in the science faculty electronics workshop) but I don't recognise any of the names.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to