Substitute for 850uF , 200V

Am looking to find a substitute for HC2E108M30045HA ( with possibility to send to Europe ). One piece of this costs 1.92 EURO on TME web site, but I found this too expensive.

If someone knows where to buy cheaper solutions please let me know.

Mauser:

381LQ821M200J032 - 4.92

Regards !

Reply to
en2

1.92 Euros, that's actually a pretty reasonable price.
--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Its a pretty big cap.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

cut-price capacitors, what could go wrong?

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

;)