Subscription problems

Would somebody with a subscription to Nuts & Volts log in and see if you can download the 2004 back issues. My account works to download everything from 12/2004 to the current issue but no go on the balance of 2004.

The typical file is about a 15MB PDF. I'm requesting help in gathering back issue Jan 2004 through Nov 2004 to complete my files.

I've been emailing the site help department and while polite, I've only gotten direct links to the issues. There has been no resolution to why I can download the files which is less than I hoped for.

Here's a link for August 2004 ... sent to me by Texterity

You should be able to download the magazine after logging in but at page 3 and beyond, the system challenges me for and account and then fails to locate my valid account.

TIA

Jon

Jon