STOP ALS CHALLENGE.

How many more must die because of this stupid challenge, it has done more harm than good, stop it already !

This story also proves my believe that water and electricity don't mix well ;).

It also proves that most people probably underestimate the trickery of electricity !

Wow that rhymes cooooool... let this news item be a painfull lesson for you all ! =D:

These are not the first to die because of the ALS challenge, and I "FEAR" (LOL) that these won't be the LAST ! (LOL).

Bye, SkyALS =D

P.S.: I love it when people die (stupidly just makes it extra lovely), it makes me feel a little bit better, and it gives me more space on this planet and more fresh oxygen to breath ! :P**********

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

The individual who started this challenge business was killed in an unrelated accident, if that's any consolation to you.

Here's one done in style:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

How do you measure "good" and "harm"?

I am not particularly enthralled with the idea of dumping buckets of water on people to raise money (hey, why not kick folks in the 'nads to raise money for testicular cancer???)

OTOH, having recently lost a friend to ALS, I wouldn't wish that disease on my most despised enemy! I am utterly AMAZED that anyone hearing that Dx can NOT opt for "a shortcut to the exit"! Imagine knowing that "today" will be "as good as it gets" -- and every tomorrow will be *worse*.

FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! :<

Imagine how good folks will feel when they read *your* obit? :-/

Reply to
Don Y