Stag ZL30B, PLD Programmer

Anyone of you may have documents, schematic, firmware and listing for Stag ZL30B, PLD programmer that I restored it back into full operation condition.

The company, Stag ceased many years ago and it was excellent instrument. I would be much appreciate to make copy of the materials and will post information on other website to help other people who have the instrument.

Please send me the information and will follow up.

Thank you very much, Steven

Reply to
steven.feinsmith

Cheers!