SPICE simulations of non-ideal inductor behavior

Could some electronics guru here plaease shed some light on this ?

I am running SPICE simulations of non-ideal inductors, that include high frequency effects as skin and proximity. I am trying to see the resonance peaks when the non-ideal inductor is placed in parallel with a fixed value capacitor. The AC sweep freqienncy is brtween 100 MHz 10 GHz. As I vary the fixed capacitor value, sometimes the frequency response looks like that of a low pass filter, and at other times it looks like the response of a high pass filter, but never like that of a bandpass filter, as I expect to see.. Any reasons why it would be like this ? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
amal banerjee

Can you provide the configuration you're using and all the various values of *everything* you've included?

Cursitor Doom

I would be happy to post the ext SPICE netlist here, if you feel interested, please let me know.

Reply to
amal banerjee