Spice doesn't fry parts

I'm still getting used to that.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics

Guns don't kill people, people do

Reply to
djlocher56

Unless later implementations of LT *do* provide dissipation figures, of course. I haven't updated for a while. It's one of those features Mike E really should introduce; can't be hard, after all.

Cursitor Doom

alt-click on component plots instant power, ctrl-click on waveform does average

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

I've seen a version that does. it's not intended for general use though. "Gcompris Electrical Circuit Simulator"

Jasen Betts

Unless it's a Cree SiC fet with 5 leads. I make by own power dissipation calculators for them.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I posted my water cooling setup up above. A couple times a day, I get some frozen plastic water bottles from the fridge downstairs and toss a few in the bucket, to keep the water cool. So sitting at my desk, every now and then one of the thawing bottles makes a loud CRACK noise, which sounds just like my pulse generator blowing up. I'm getting used to that too.

lunatic fringe electronics