Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Spice-based simulation software
- Johnny Boy
September 23, 2006, 12:27 pm
rate this thread
- Helmut Sennewald
September 23, 2006, 6:35 pm
Re: Spice-based simulation software
LTspice from Linear Technology has no limits. It has been developed to give
the designers of DC/DC converters a tool to develop their circuits with the
ICs from Linear Technology. Kudos to the program author Mike who has made
a general purpose SPICE program too.
Maybe you can imagine how many use it when I tell you that more
than 6300 users have already signed in to the LTspice Yahoo user group.
If I assume that these are only a few percent of the users, then there must
over 100000 who have used it.
To whom it may concern: I am not an employee of Linear Technology
- » what can I use as a empty space "filler" in wax potted circuit?
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Design
- » Cut slot in metal enclosure door for ribbon keypad ?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Design