Speaking of heating...

How do you convert R-value insulation numbers to a thermal resistance equivalent?

What is the value of X? ...Jim Thompson

Den onsdag den 28. maj 2014 21.50.21 UTC+2 skrev Jim Thompson:

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Thanks!

And correcting, my equation should have been...

Now to massage those messy SI units out of there ;-) ...Jim Thompson

that's easy, you just need to mix in a bunch of seemingly arbitrary constan ts when all the units no longer have any sensible ratios you are there ;)