Sourcing PCB with gold plated edge connector, QTY around 200

I'm looking into PCB houses which can cheaply produce PCB with gold-plated edge connector (pci), quantity is low, say 200 or possibly up to 500.

The PCB houses around here charge an arm and a leg for this. What I'm interested in is perhaps something in EU, Germany, Italy, UK, with reasonable prices. Any recommendations from personal experience?

--
Siol
 Click to see the full signature

Garner Osborne in the UK Tel. 01 635 582 626

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

Thanks! Do they have a website?

--
Siol
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
SioL

Hi Siol

Take a look at the PCB Manufacture section of the Business Directory on my website:

There is a list of PCB manufacturers in the UK and Ireland with links to their websites, some of them do gold-plating (Hallmark Electronics to mention one). Good luck!

Alan

electronic-eng.com

Thanks!