Source of stackthrough headers for open source FPGA design.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any sources for affordable stackthrough headers? An example of what I am looking for is the PlugaPods at

I'm trying to accomplish a similar thing for my Open Source FPGA design at

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Jack Gassett

Home of the ButterFly Platform, an open source FPGA Rapid Development Platform.

Reply to
jack.gassett

at

Samtec