Source for a long EIAJ-02 (4mm/1.7mm barrel) power plug?

Would anyone know where I might be able to purchase small quantities (say, a dozen) of a the standard EIAJ-02 coax ("barrel")-style power plug that's at least 12.5mm long? It's 4mm outer diameter, 1.7mm ID... Digi-Key has one from Cui here:

...but the "business end" is only 9.5mm long (this is the EIA standard, apparently), and I really need something that's more like 12.5mm or 14mm or so.

Thanks,

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner