SOS: can i find some PSPICE examples for learning

Hi, I am a fresh fish on learning ORCAD. and i finish reading one book and did some examples in the book. and now I would like to learn more about PSPICE by examples. like matlab, it has a lot of demo examples in toolbox..., do not know whether PSPICE have similar function.... or can i find some example database through web... thanks... :)

Reply to
threegold