Sorta-OT: Movies and Electronic Design

Aside from the reversal, did they badly touch it up to eliminate the landing gear?

According to IMDB the nuclear scientist has a cat named "Neutron" because he is "so positive". That would make my eyes roll.

--sp

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

"Neutron" is a good name for a cat that was neutered. ;-)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
Looks OK to me...
Reply to

Those algorithms are getting pretty good- it just tried to sell me a complete set of the Firefly series (already have it on DVD and access on Hulu+ too).

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

We have two cats named Ajax and Comet, because they are very clean cats.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Being cats, with abrasive personalities, right?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

As Rob says, beware of anything that's sharp on five of its six ends.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser drivers and controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

That funny! My cat came to me when my neighbors abandoned him. He's great since he prefers outside for a toilet. He has all his sharp ends but use 4 of them outside to climb trees. He never tears up anything in the home. I've never had a cat before but this 16+ pounder is a great pet. He even comes when I call him!

Jon

Probably no one has a cat named "Bon Ami."

--
JF
Reply to

nor Zud I'd presume but I knew one named Micor mobile 2-way FM cat...

Jon

Ours are only sharp on half of their ends. One is about 17 pounds, the other half that. We lost the 27lb Maine Coon the day before we moved the stress got to him and he developed an auto-immune disease and died within 48 hours.

Reply to
krw

--
You have them de-clawed?
Reply to

Fronts. Of course.

he >developed an auto-immune disease and died within 48 hours.

Non-specific.

Reply to
krw