smoke here

Satellites are great.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Our tax dollars at work.

NASA has an experimental (and buggy) web pile for smoke forecasting: Documentation (2 pages):

Incidentally, the world is on fire:

Lifted from my web page on local (San Lorenzo Valley, CA) fire related web sites: The satellite stuff is near the bottom of the page. (My appologies for the disorganized mess).

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com