Smart Card reader

Hey can someone give me the code for controlling a smart card reader or writer using

8051 microcontroller in C or C++........i need it urgently!!
Reply to
harshng

Say, you're not the dude in India I just hired to write that stuff, are you?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

That'll teach you not to outsource! ;-)

prove it.