Small beeper

Hi

I need a small beeper, which just need to make a (annoying) sound. I was thinking about a dual comparator, one giving some 2KHZ, the other some 1,5Hz and mix those.

Is there a simpler way?

Reply to
Sonnich Jensen

Don't be silly. Use a microcontroller.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

They make buzzers where you just apply DC and sound comes out.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Even the ones without a circuit meet that description- but it's just a click.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Sure, just takes a mosquito and a suitable adhesive, applied to your earlobe. It'd annoy me, anyhow.

Reply to
whit3rd

Right, and with your micro-C it could play the theme from Cats, (or some other piece of music you find annoying. :^)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

shifted up a few octaves. With no polyphony at all. Very nice.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

And under other headings, a small relay with the coil in series with its NC contacts will also annoy.

Reply to
whit3rd