Skybuck's method to create a warp bubble/field.

Hello,

Apperently negative energy is needed to create a warp bubble/field.

Apperently negative energy is created when light bounces of a moving mirror.

The following "invention/idea" may create more negative energy.

Creating a magnetic field works for copper coils and an electric current flowing through it.

Perhaps the same principle can be applied to warp field/bubbles but perhaps with a little twist (literary ha-ha).

Fiber optic cables are wrapped around like coils, and then a light beam is shot through the fiber optics, or perhaps some kind of system of many mirrors at a micro level.

Then these fiber optic cables like a coil is spun around/spinning just like a ventilator/fan of a pc to cause the light to bounce of the fiber optic mirrors inside of it.

Hopefully all of this will create enough negatiev energy to create a warp bubble/field.

If it works you can send royalties my way lol.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

How is that exactly? Which mirrors are moving and which are still? Light is always the same no matter how fast a mirror is moving, so with respect to light, aren't all mirrors standing still?

I gave it a try, but it didn't work... until I added a light commutator. Then the whole apparatus took off at light speed into the ether. The spot where it stood was very cold...

If you find it, please send it back.

--

Rick
Reply to

Read this:

"Experimental Concepts for Generating Negative Energy in the Laboratory"

My ideas expand on it.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Skybuck Flying plaatste dit op zijn scherm :

Werkt dit ook met drollen?

Reply to
Meneer Orac

I'm betting that this will just blow your PC's motherboard.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Have gnu, will travel.

Paul Hovnanian P.E. gebruikte zijn klavier om te schrijven :

Sexual abuse of mothers is prohibited in Belgium.

Reply to
Meneer Orac