Short message

''

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Luhan Monat

Now THAT's a short message.

Reply to
Rob Gaddi

This is just a short message

--
John Fields
Reply to

There was a young man from Purdue, Whose limericks stopped on line two.

And of course:

There was a young man from Verdun

Reply to
Rich Grise

Where are the sparks and smoke? :)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

2 from Spike Milligan:

There was a young man called stencil, Whose dick was as sharp as a pencil. He punctured an actress, Two nuns and a mattress, And dented the bathroom utensil

And my favourite,

There was a young man called Wyatt, Whose voice was exceptionally quiet. And then one day, He faded away....

[sounds better when spoken, voice trailing off....]

I read a funny comic book by Matt Groenig (aka Simpsons) years ago. He had a page-long dissertation along the lines of

Those who can, do Those who cant, teach Those who cant teach, teach teachers...

culminating in

Those who cant finish unfinished sentences

Reply to
Terry Given

or "teach others to teach" is the way I heard it.

That's interesting. My Uncle Joe (you remember Uncle Joe, ...) told me that and he didn't get it from a comic book. I doubt the colleague who told him did, either.

So what was the name of the comic book?

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Beats the hell out of me - I saw it once, about 15 years ago.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

John: 0 + 23 header lines Me: 2 + 16 header lines :P

Reply to
Active8

Probably "Life in Hell".

--
Regards,
   Robert Monsen
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Robert Monsen

Hmmm, slow night fellas ??

-- Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Waiting for dinner to cook.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Enough of this competitive brevity. While John Fields sholud be congratulated for saying nothing - because he never seems to have anything useful to say - twenty messages of congratulation seems to represent rather too much of a good thing.

----------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

How can no message be a short message?