semiconductor database update

Bipolar Semiconductor and SMD Ident database update

The bipolar semiconductor, package outline and surface mount mark spreadsheets are updated at:

Some duplications and errors are removed, with new entries added.

30K line smd marks 67k line bipolar parts 3k package outlines cross-referenced

RL

Reply to
legg

Thanks, I'm bookmarking your website for perusal in the future. (a few of the links are dead :^)

GH

Reply to
George Herold

Yes, I set my bookmark too, this could be very helpful, where there have been problems in the past. Thanks, Rob

--
 Thanks,
    - Win