seeed ?

Anyone checked out these guys?

https://www.seeed.cc/

RL

Re: seeed ?

I've not used them.  I don't see a way to specify a stackup.  They are pret
ty inexpensive.  My board was about $4.40 at qty 100 with about $1 each mar
ginal cost.

Two problems I have with PCB houses through my fab house.  They want to cli
p the silk screen so it can't be viewed easily (not needed since I've alrea
dy made sure there is no interference with the pads) and I have trouble wit
h them giving me the stack up I've specified.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Re: seeed ?

I did the USD 1.00 for 3 boards "deal" once (HASL) and got USD 11.50
handling fee charged on top, which was not mentioned in the
advertisement ;-(

If it looks to good to be true ...

Anyway, boards were good.

I normally get my boards (ENIG) from OSH Park.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.

Site Timeline