seeed ?

Anyone checked out these guys?

RL

Reply to
legg

I've not used them. I don't see a way to specify a stackup. They are pret ty inexpensive. My board was about $4.40 at qty 100 with about $1 each mar ginal cost.

Two problems I have with PCB houses through my fab house. They want to cli p the silk screen so it can't be viewed easily (not needed since I've alrea dy made sure there is no interference with the pads) and I have trouble wit h them giving me the stack up I've specified.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

Hi,

I did the USD 1.00 for 3 boards "deal" once (HASL) and got USD 11.50 handling fee charged on top, which was not mentioned in the advertisement ;-(

If it looks to good to be true ...

Anyway, boards were good.

I normally get my boards (ENIG) from OSH Park.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.

Reply to
Bert Timmerman