security video

I have one of those video cameras with RCA jacks that hook to TV ir vcr. Is there a way I can route it through my PC. adaptors,etc.....???

Reply to
burtfamily.1

On a sunny day (3 Mar 2007 16:02:18 -0800) it happened snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com wrote in :

You need a 'video digitizer' PCI card in the PC (or an external one).

But: It is better to throw out your analog camera, and get something like this:

And, if you run Linux, use my software with it:

Jan Panteltje