Secret Sauce Updated Today... Added 9 Additional BandGap's

Secret Sauce Updated Today... Added 9 Additional BandGap's ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "Those [of us] who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night" -Edgar Allan Poe

WHAT belongs to "bandgap"??

Reply to
Robert Baer

So, what's the main specs...? like flatband noise at what operating current?

Seriously, I cant publish my current BGs as they have a noise/current value that beats anything from AD, Maxim or LT by an order of magnitude.

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward