Searching for memory tester

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of a good DDR RAM tester module (preferably ATE) ?

The DDR RAM (which i wanted tested) is unknown to me for the moment. I just want to look at a pre-existing tester in order to get inspired for

my own design. Thank you.

Regards,

-Roger

Reply to
Roger Bourne

Hi Roger

I bought a 'RAMCheck' memory tester from Innoventions (

) about 2 years ago. We were having trouble with one manufacturers DRAM chip working ok and another manufacturers equivalent showing intermittant problems in an embedded design. The tester has many adapters available to suit various chip packages as well as the usual PC memory modules. We found the variable timing feature useful in testing suspect devices at their timing limits and the tester found some errors, therefore helping us identify our intermittant problem as a timing issue with the part.

Best regards Alan

electronic-eng.com