Searching for Help

I'm searching someone who can help me with my project.

Any kind of help are welcome.

Reply to
Jack8

Not really sure what you are selling (or buying). Please be more specific.

Reply to
linnix

I'm trying to create something im-possible. The first company entirely managed by Its community. The place where people will have the managerial power, where they can make products from scratch and sell it to the market. At moment I have a small store online with some gadgets. I need help in planning the platform, the rules, etc. The forum and mediawiki it's not enought.

Have you some suggestions about?

Reply to
Jack8

People will take you much more seriously if you have a real name and a real email address and a real address in Bellevue, WA 98007.

Good luck

donald

Reply to
donald

Not impossible and not the first:

OK to be fair you probably mean an online community but there are some similar ideas and ideals going on here.

Ed V.

Reply to
EdV

This makes me cry.

Reply to
Jack8

messagenews:xsSdnZUrd4Jfg17anZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Can't you figure that out?

Oh no. Everything you have read on my site was wrote by community, not by me.

Reply to
Jack8

messagenews:xsSdnZUrd4Jfg17anZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Can't you figure that out?