Screwdriver bits

+1 I had the exact same experience here too; supposedly a premium brand tool in this country 'n' all. Mind you, to be fair, I also had a Snap-On [TM] straight screwdriver bit snap off first time I used it (back in '78) maybe they've improved since.
Cursitor Doom

I buy screw driver bits from AliExpress. They seem to be as good as the e xpensive ones. Must admit I do not care if they last forever. They are che ap enough to throw away bits that get worn out. The latest ones I ordered were a three lobed set needed to open an electric kettle. The cost was $2 f or four bits each one a different size.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster