Scope Probe order from Tequipment.

Well, I was expecting my 2kV scope probe today from Tequipment.net but got an email instead, stating that it's on order and will be shipped in 2-4 business days. This is after I have already paid the 2/3 day air or what ever I used..

Has any one ever done business with these people ?

It kind of sounds like a fly by night middle man business ?

Their sight didn't indicate anything about it not being a stock item or not having any stock.

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to

I bought my DSO off them.

They didnt have my DSO in stock either.I found this out when I called. You are better off calling them they have a toll free number.Try to talk to Evan,I think he's one of the owners.

They kept sending e-mails to view a qoute for about three months after I already purchased my scope. They also forgot to send the "free power meter" that I was supposed to get with my scope. So yea they really need to get there shit together.

Reply to
Hammy