SATA Testing - High end scope rental?

I asked this in aus.electronics but figured I better ask here too:

I need to rent a suitable scope for some SATA performance/compliance testing, e.g. Agilent 80000 or Tek 70000 series with the serial analysis options - 4GHz+ I've tried Tech rentals of course, and Agilent and Tek direct with no luck so far.

Even someone who could perform the testing as a service for us would be good. In Australia preferable, but will also consider overseas labs as well.

We have an office in the US, so US rental is also an option.

Any pointers?

Thanks Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Damn. Some years ago, test equipment rental was a GE business unit. Next best guess, try taking an appropriate graduate course (though that is drying up as well). Last ditch, rent lab time (probably with tech and facilities / management burden to boot), though still probably cheaper than a used scope.

Reply to
JosephKK

Not on the list but so far these guys have gotten me the test equipment I needed to rent:

A bit strange is the old-fashioned regional sales strategy, meaning every time I rent something for a client in another location it's a new sales guy. Just give them a ring.

(OP: I can't see your posts unless you use a non-Google domain)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature