.s2p file in SPICE

"DeMarco" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

Hello Kevin,

I assume there are a few programs depending on what SPICE you have.

I know a translation-program for LTspice and PSPICE.

LTspice Yahoo group

The converter program is in the Files-section of this group.

Files > Tut > S-Parameter > S-Parameter to SPICE > s2spice_win095.exe

Best regards, Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

Hello, I was given an S2P (2-Port S-parameter) file and I need to use it in a netlist in SPICE. I have only ever worked with SPICE models, not with recorded data in SPICE. I believe that my S2P file might be in a magnitude and phase angle format versus the decibel and phase (degrees) format that SPICE prefers. Is there a converter program or website that discusses this issue? Thanks a lot.

-Kevin DeMarco

Reply to
DeMarco