Russian Woman Behind MH-17 Shootdown

Why are we not surprised by this? From WP news:

In the first conversation, which the (Ukraine) Security Service said took p lace on July 14, an alleged rebel called "Oleg" said he missed a plane flyi ng above a village. "We already have the Buk," a woman identified as "Oreon " told him. "We'll be knocking it down."

Completely mindless riffraff way over their heads even having these SAMs, a nd the pathetically braindead Euro-trash bureaucrats in their dozen or so a viation traffic and safety control organizations are another bunch who need to go.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

A tragedy. Seems pretty gormless to route commercial traffic over war zones--whose gold medal idea was that?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Over 100 AIDS researchers and activists heading for the annual international conference in Melbourne were killed on that flight. The enormity of the loss is only beginning to unfold here- absolutely HORRIFIC.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

fred ustrash blogged:

Well, as with weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, the outcome from the US investigation is clear: Russia is the bad guy and did it all.

Some web-searching shows however some interesting things so far:

1) Who has (bought) the 'buk'?
low and behold, the Ukrain, alias Kiev. 2) Other countries of interest are those near the Chinese Sea where the other Malaysian aircraft disappeared in an area where there was a near miss with a missile and life rafts seen on the water and a plane was seen and reported floating on the water.

Taken into account looking into the _technical aspects_ of the BUK alias SA-11, we see that it has the capability to recognize an airplane by it radar signature _alone_.

Now I looked up the Anatov, the Boeing, the _PAINTING_ on the airframe, and wonder if some painting (Malaysian air lines logo) could make it look to radar like an other (for example Anatov) plane...

The operator in the SA-11 truck then only has to give a go-ahead to shoot a suspect plane. Since I stopped believing in coincidences since the ball dropped and then actually hit the floor I think maybe there is a connection why Malaysian aircraft are getting shot. And cover up, look here again who HAS SA-11:

China, Vietnam, near where the first Malaysian airplane disappeared (of course that is a cover up where they are now looking west of Australia).

So...

Just some ideas The US has a wimin as head of the FED or was it FET well whatever, I have experience with wimin and money to the extend that wimin often have a hole in their hand where the money falls through. So that all by itself will make people flee to a gold standard. And end of the you knighted stades of course.

Anyways these day anybody can get a sex change and become a wiwin, and destroy their financial system. Its hard to tell..

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

The people who optimise commercial air traffic routes to save fuel. It was in a recognised commercial flight corridor when it was shot down. There were a lot of flights taking the same route until yesterday.

Shoulder launched weapons pose no threat to an aircraft at cruising altitude. Unfortunately the Buk is a lot more capable than those.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Yeah, we'd be so much better off if there were no women. I sure you'd be.

Precision electronic instrumentation

Great! You really had me going for a minute. I really thought you were a serious fruitcake. lol Your humor is ****so**** dry. lol "wimin" lol

--

Rick
Reply to

John Larkin

get yerself cloned. :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:55:35 -0400) it happened rickman wrote in :

Much much longer... :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Surprised that you're a misogynist? No one here is.

Reply to
krw

Are you saying that the ground based radar can "read" the painting on the sides of the plane?

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

The amount of fuel you spend by going 200 miles out of your way on a long-haul flight is trivial.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

k place on July 14, an alleged rebel called "Oleg" said he missed a plane f lying above a village. "We already have the Buk," a woman identified as "Or eon" told him. "We'll be knocking it down."

, and the pathetically braindead Euro-trash bureaucrats in their dozen or s o aviation traffic and safety control organizations are another bunch who n eed to go.

Sounds like you have codependence issues. Do you want to tell us about your relationship with your mother?

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

No it wasn't. All the well-run airlines have been avoiding that route since April, either on directive from the FAA in the case of American airlines o r the European Air Safety Organization in the case of European airlines. Th e only airlines taking the route were the slipshod Malaysian and Thai airli nes and maybe a few other idiot operators. Autralia Quantas and all the Chi nese airlines had been steering clear of the area for months now. These are the EURO-TRASH who configure all the routes in Europe:

You can see from their news section that the route was approved based on in put from...wait for it...Ukraine, and then at altitudes above 32,000 ft onl y- YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!? Ukraine has about as much reliability as Somalia.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Well, there were times when I did depend on my mother. Were you raised by wild dogs or something?

Precision electronic instrumentation

On a sunny day (Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:26:11 -0700 (PDT)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in :

Microwaves is a funny thing. Some coatings could change the reflection pattern, and make it look like an other plane. [After all that is how stealth works, special coatings]. However you slice it, it is Ferry Diffi Cult to get the plane type from a radar reflection / signature. SA-11 uses phased array multiple target radar (wikipedia), electronic delay lines, so no mechanical moving system, very fast, to pull that of you need a lot of computah power... I found reports that it is almost impossible to jam, they could not even jam it themselves... but that also suggests a low threshold for detection. Its a theory, but so far the only one I can come up with. Except aliens of course. And wimin. :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Unless I misunderstood it, the ground based radar only see the bottom of the plane. The don't paint logo on the bottom. The Russian might have air-borne radar, but not the separatist.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

On a sunny day (Sat, 19 Jul 2014 07:23:03 -0700 (PDT)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in :

There is of course always an angle, look at the flight path. I think, I looked at several paintings of the Malaysian plane a possibility that some of those arcs could cause a radar signature could match some Anatov wing shape.

As I pointed out, Ukraine HAS bought the SA-11, Kiev and their 'mericcan clowns have it.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

, and wonder

e sides of the plane?

an other plane.

The only "funny thing" around here is you...you don't know the first thing about radar so go back and play with your little physics lab.

Not really, stealth is primarily angling used to steer the beam bounce away from its origin.

radar reflection / signature.

ay lines,

of computah power...

eshold

You found no such reports, imbecile. There is a late version that uses IR i mage detection in combination with laser range finder, now that is hard to jam electromagnetically.

Another flake who attempts to lend authority to his stupid statements by qu alifying them as to what he's heard of...

Maybe you missed the part about the separatists bragging on Twitter about s hooting down another Ukrainian military aircraft with video identical to ex isting video of the MH-17 crash, then the idiots removed the Twitter posts once it became obvious what they had done. Those ethnic Russians, aka separatists, in eastern Ukraine are goddammed ba ckwards moron trash, like you. They're so f'ing stupid they didn't even get a transponder reading from the MH-17 before they shot it down, but you wou ld have us believe they were doing all sorts of sophisticated "radar signat ure analysis"- you're a complete moron flake! Getting readings like altitud e and cruise speed for a potential target is pretty standard stuff, try dir ecting a missile against a target without that data, and it was glaringly o bvious to anyone with half a brain or more that was a commercial airline pr ofile, so that said morons with half a brain or more would check and double check before they went ahead with the engagement UNLESS of course they wer e BRAINDEAD Russians who don't give a damn and are probably inebriated wit h a BAC of 1.0 and an IQ of 65.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

On a sunny day (Sat, 19 Jul 2014 08:35:37 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Frederico the wimin hater spouted in despair:

Yes Freddy, bye Freddy

Ask y'r mama to tuck you in and sing you a bedtime story.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje