RoHS Question

Let me put it this way..i make and sell high voltage shunt regulators guaranteed to operate up to 204C (400F). They were originally intended to be solid state replacements for the discontinued Victoreen Corotron(TM) regulators. But some companies still use these in new tools for the oil patch.

Reply to
Robert Baer

What i hate is that i must use tin/silver paste which now is almost impossible to get as all of the idiots use SAC; that copper actually hurts the MP and the reliability. But... as they say, ten million Frenchman cannot be wrong.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I bet it is a lot like California, you have to take them to a recycle depot.

Reply to
josephkk