Robotics

Hello Guys,

I'm very interested to know basics of artificial intelligence i would like to know robotics process like how they are moving functionally, mathematically,

Please provide some relative documents for core of robotics or artificial intelligence

Please revert back if u have any queries

Thanks&Regards, Ramesh burra, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

+91-9884283939
Reply to
burra.ramesh24X7

Wrong user-group. Google on "artificial intelligence" or "robotics".

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

On a sunny day (12 Nov 2006 01:20:27 -0800) it happened snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in :

I have seen some funny answers here today, so let me have a go too: There is plenty of artificial intelligence on Usenet. Just keep reading. LOL

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

But watch out for the natural stupidity. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi