RFID Reader Question (Atmel U2270/PIC18F452)

Hi!

I'm trying to design a RFID tag reader using Atmel's TK5530 read only tage and U2270 reader chip. I'm using PIC18F452 microcontroller. Does anyone have code for reading the tag information? Atmel's data sheet does not provide sufficient information on reading the tag. I will appreciate if you can share your codes with me.

Thanks,

Faisal

Reply to
faisal

PIC18F452 has some online sample souce codes. You can google and find them.

Reply to
Luo XiaoZen

I did this years and years ago, back before Atmel bought Temic. In fact, it was my first commercial design that cracked the 10k pcs manufactured. I did write a library for reading and writing the tags using a PIC16c73 (from memory) which was later upgraded to the flash equivelent. I will see if I can find the read/write code for you, dont hold your breath though, it was some time ago.

Reply to
The Real Andy