RF Audio/Video modules

Hi all,

I have a pair of RF video modules and need some help to identify the model and maybe get the datasheet. There were given to me by a friend of mine. They have no identification number except for the following

- The frequency is selected by 4 DIP switches at both ends

- The receiver has a LMX2331 2GHz PLL and an SL1461SA PLL FM demodulator

- The receiver demodulates the audio as well a feature which some modules do not have.

- The only date on the PCB is August 2001

- The modules have no SMA output but the antenna cable is soldered directly to the PCB.

I would appreciate if someone with prior experience could give me a hint to a similar model.

Regards,

Joseph

Reply to
jozamm

snipped stupid, longer than 72 character length line.

not have.

the PCB.

similar model.

Would it not be far wiser to ask your friend for more info about them? Particularly since you gave about as little info on them as is possible for the folks here to deal with.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

maybe get the datasheet. There were given to me by a friend of mine. They have no identification number except for the following

not have.

the PCB.

similar model.

Post a picture on flikr or someplace, and post a link here. Even if I were familiar with video modules, that's not enough to place one.

Be prepared for disappointment -- you'll find out if you're lucky, but one doesn't always get that lucky.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services