resistor survival wild guess

Because the Norwegian Blue gets very quiet and still when it's sad.

Didn't they teach you any biology in school? ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

The only Norwegian Blue I can think of would be a dragon in Harry Potter land. So as far as I can tell, pining for fjords, was made up by one of the Monty Python guys, which is fine. I loved the 'flying circus', rebroadcast on the local PBS in the late '70s.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Right, I didn't know they made it up. GH

Reply to
George Herold

No, it won't - else double sided SMT reflow assembly would not work :)

--

John Devereux
Reply to