Replace the cord on all radios, tvs and other electronics every five years.

STP is only for oil damped speakers...

Reply to
Michael A Terrell

You have to change the antifreeze in Liberal's heads every two years, or their minds freeze up.

Reply to
Michael A Terrell

Doesn't help.

Reply to
krw

Aahhh - that explains it. I thought their minds were scrambled, now I see that they're frozen.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

y two

You've been told that they are frozen by a couple of nuts on a user group.

This is the kind of information that right-wingers are willing to rely on.

Cursitor Doom is the poster-child for this approach. His nonsense seems to come from Breitbart, The Daily Mail and Russia Today, and he has complete f aith in all of them.

Krw is a special case. His misinformation is decades old, and never changes .

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to