Remote Readout Digital Meters

There are several digital multimeters sold on eBay that have remote interfaces for connection to a computer. Two examples include these listings:

Has anyone here used either of these two devices? If you have can you comment on the quality, usability, battery life and accuracy.

--
- mkaras
Reply to

Not sure about those. But I have an old Tenma DMM that works well. They've been around awhile. Their new DMMs with rs232 are optical. Here's a less expensive one..

Reply to
Martin Riddle

When it comes to meters, you almost always get what you pay for. I'm currently in the process of reviewing ten low cost meters, but not either of those unfortunatetly. Out of those two I'd go for the Uni-T, at least it's a known brand.

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones