Refreshing SDRAMs?

In the past I'm sure I've used a SDRAM and relied upon "Activating" and "auto-precharging" every page (ie set by row and bank address) within the

64ms refresh period to ensure that all used elements were refreshed.

I can't see this feature in any data sheet whilst they all mention refresh but don't actually say that reading from a page will refresh the page contents.

Am I wrong?

Reply to
Fred