redefined reality...

Kibble balance

https://plus.google.com/+ChadHaney/posts/a397pY4KFKn

Re: redefined reality...

One of my favourite books is

https://www.amazon.com/Coaxial-AC-Bridges-B-Kibble/dp/0852743890

The title is misleading - the "coaxial" means that the bridges involved are fully shielded. I've recommended it here earlier, and at least one person was happy that he'd followed up the recommendation.

B.P. Kibble seems to the "Kibble" in the Kibble balance.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: redefined reality...
   "Kibble balance" = how much dog food is needed to use on the balance
scale.

Re: redefined reality...

Bryan Kibble is dead, and died in April 2016 so his body isn't available for use as dog food.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Kibble

This should be obvious, but Robert Baer is a baer of very little brain.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: redefined reality...
   Humph!
   I am a BAER, splash in the lakes for fish and swat bee hives for honey.
   Wudjah 'spect?

Site Timeline