redefined reality...

Kibble balance

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

One of my favourite books is

The title is misleading - the "coaxial" means that the bridges involved are fully shielded. I've recommended it here earlier, and at least one person was happy that he'd followed up the recommendation.

B.P. Kibble seems to the "Kibble" in the Kibble balance.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

"Kibble balance" = how much dog food is needed to use on the balance scale.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Bryan Kibble is dead, and died in April 2016 so his body isn't available for use as dog food.

This should be obvious, but Robert Baer is a baer of very little brain.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Humph! I am a BAER, splash in the lakes for fish and swat bee hives for honey. Wudjah 'spect?

Reply to
Robert Baer