Recommendation of modest priced lab PSU?

Hello folks, I am in search of a good but not too expensive lab power supply. The Siglent SPD3303X-E looks rather good. It is not really cheap (440 Euros incl. VAT) but has some features I like. It has two outputs that can operate independently or in series for higher voltage or in parallel for higher current. It also shows the power consumption of the load which IMO is a must for non entry level lab PSU. I don't really need Ethernet to control the PSU or a timer. Do comparable PSU exist?

--
Dipl.-Inform(FH) Peter Heitzer, peter.heitzer@rz.uni-regensburg.de
Reply to

We've resold ~100's of Mastech, now Volteq, power supplies and I haven't heard of any problems. I don't know if they make a dual version.

I could complain about a few things, but for ~$100...

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

I have an Extech 382203

which works fine. I can use a calculator to figure out power. I kinda like the analog meters.

It's $120 from Amazon Prime, free 2-day shipping.

(The polymer electrolytic reverse-voltage test continues. So far, it's really boring, and the caps seem fine at +20 to -10 volts. Leakage settles down to numbers like 100 nA per cap after a few days, either polarity.)

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com