Re: When I look into your eyes

When I look into your eyes...I see spots. Don't play with laser pointers..

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

When I look into your eyes .... I see the back of your head.

Reply to
seegoon99

Abuse reports to: mailto: snipped-for-privacy@airtel.in dsl.noctn@ airtel.in mailto: snipped-for-privacy@google.com

and for all Blogspot spam: mailto: snipped-for-privacy@google.com adsense-abuse@ google.com (This degrades their Google PageRank making their spamming work AGAINST them.) . . So, Dubya goes to see his physician. "Doc, my eyes used to be brown. Now they're gray."

The doctor examines his eyes then hands him a brown slurry. "Drink this."

"That looks like shit." Sniffs. "That smells like shit." Drinks some. "That tastes like shit."

"It is shit. You're half a quart low."

Reply to
JeffM

Do you send the actual SPAM to google or just the headers ??

Reply to
donald

JeffM wrote:

d>Do you send the actual SPAM to google or just the headers ??

I send them everything.

Reply to
JeffM