Re: We have no privacy anymore

Unlisted wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I knew instantly it was filming me. I'm 99% sure it was a plane > owned by Google or Facebook. Both of which are the biggest threat > to our private lives. (And I dont use either of them).

You are a complete idiot. A plane overhead does not... cannot look directly down. No one was filming you. And you being paranoid about it is pretty laughable. They do not give a shit that you were giving up a shit.

God damn boy grow up.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Hey this boy knows his shit !! (He should do he's full of it)

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

To be fair, that is one of the most annoying things that can happen in life. You're innocently taking a shit in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere and a Google spyplane instantly appears out of nowhere to photograph you in the act. If we're being honest, it's probably happened to all of us at some point. :-D

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

How the other half lives.

Curistor Doom is several standard deviations away for the norm - we won't go into his nonstandard deviations - so it's actually rather less than half.

That's not a Google spy plane, but a "care in the community" drone keeping track of the sorts of mental cases who are too revolting to be institutionalised, and too ineffective to be a threat.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to