Re: Video about Electoral College

krw wrote:

> [...]

Bernie included. He's a bum and that's denigrating to bums.

Reply to
krw

Bernie may well wash frequently enough not to need a deodourant - Mike Terrell and krw may not move in social circles where frequent washing is common, but there are people who do.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

nah, don't destroy Canada, Please send them to AUSI land.. Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

ire

They weren't being sent, but rather invited to move. Jamie's sentence compr ehension isn't great. Somebody who is invited to move to another country by resident of their own has to cope with the immigration regulations of the proposed destination on their own - krw wasn't offering any help with that (not that his read-only processing system could offer much help even if it thought that it ought to).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to