Re: Using cordless drill battery as stun gun?

3600 Coulombs

wrong "C"

Jasen Betts

Wear chain mail and tow the generator behind you in a wheel barrow.

Lords of lightning. The video doesn't do the spark sound justice there is deep rumble and high frequency in a real performance. It gets really interesting around the 3m30 mark when they use the conductive batons.

ISTR this sort of tesla coil fueled arcs and sparks was pioneered by a group on a US talent show who terrified the judges by their performance.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Indeed. The issue is to get the battery's energy out of the thing in one second.

Reply to
krw