Re: U.S. Using Fake Cell Towers On Planes To Gather Cell Phone Data

You'd have to be pretty naive to think that all of them are unnamed.

Let's just re-iterate your point and mine.

Your point is that a fake tower "can" impersonate a carrier tower. I don't think anyone on the planet doubts that point, and clearly I don't doubt it either.

I'm simply saying that *every* article that mentions the topic says that the fake towers are *unnamed*. You seem to want to refute that, so, we end up with the fact that we all agree that a fake tower certainly definitely clearly "can" impersonate a carrier tower.

Yet, I can't find a single reference that says that they actually do that (while I can find plenty of references that say the opposite).

Can you?

Reply to
David Howard

You already tried and failed to do that once. No need to repeat yourself.

JR
Reply to
Jolly Roger