Re: Twelve Step Program For Conservatives

These are mostly projections based on the insecurities, fears,

>misconceptions, and gullibility of conservatives. Thus, this is really a 12 >step program for Trump supporters: > >1. Admit that conservative plans are lies, and do not work. > >2. Conservatives learn basic mathematics from a third grade teacher, and >stop there. > >3. Admit that a redneck high school equivalence diploma is worthless in the >real world. > >4. Conservatives should try to get a job that actually is beneficial to >society, without deceiving and scamming people. > >5. Learn the truth about sexual orientation, and try to deal with hangups >and fears about human sexuality. > >6. Accept the fact that real liberals (or progressives) have better brains >and can do advanced math. > >7. Stop suing people for telling the truth. > >8. Stop killing and jailing people because of drug addiction or being other >than white male. > >9. Admit that conservatives, particularly evangelical bible thumpers, know >nothing about how the real world works. > >10. Admit that we have just voted for more corporate welfare and an era of >unprecedented hatred, bigotry, and tyranny. > >11. Admit that we bend over for corporations and authoritarian demagogues to >screw us royally. > >12. Explain to other conservatives that the government is of, by, and for >the majority of people, and not the elite 1%. > >Now go join a group where you can freely admit your addiction to Fox News, >Rush Limburger, Breitbart, and other sources of propaganda, and learn that >you will NOT be saved by submitting to a "higher power", whether God or >Trump, and instead you must develop your own facilities for critical >thinking, logic, and rationality. > >Paul

Amusing to note that leftists are such poor losers that they will spend so much time trying to retaliate against the real truth >:-}

Also amusing how you inadvertently admit your own bias and racism.

Leftists/Liberals/Democrats are the scum of the earth.

Quoting that great leftist barfer Nancy Pelosi, "You lost, get over it!" ...Jim Thompson

           What do you call a basement full of leftists?

                          A whine cellar.

Yeah, pity they don't take their own advice! It's just a damn shame there are countless habitable planets out there (it's increasingly clear) where conservatives could in future emigrate to and start again from first principles (leaving all the lefties stuck here with no one but themselves to predate off). But no method of propulsion has thus far been developed to enable us to reach even the nearest one in a feasible time. :(

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Keynes wouldn't be able to teach third grade maths? Keynes first degree was a bachelors in math from Cambreidge UK, with first class honours, and his Treatise on Probability (published in 1921) is still well-regraded.

Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson is just a pig-ignorant as ever.

He can't explain how, but thinks he can get away with making the claim.

Ask any right wing nit-wit.

Electing Donald Trump as president may be the kind of mistake you have to survive, rather than just get over. If Trump were kind enough to grow a toothbrush moustache, even Jim might be able to recognise the historical parallel.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The prospect of Cursitor Doom heading off to another planet is just the kind of motivation that will get that kind of development going.

Sadly, the kind of society that conservatives would develop from first principles isn't one that you'd be allowed to inflict on a virgin planet.

They'd probably be restricted to the kind of post-global-warming disaster areas that their policies (applied by others) had lead to.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to